The oil and gas industry, with its annual growth rate of above 10%, is continuously creating new jobs. This has been possible because the key industry players are exploring new fields, creating new projects and expanding the existing ones.
However, employment in this industry, especially as executives, requires the candidates to have high levels of expertise. Hence, to find such valuable human resources, companies can utilize the services of a competent oil and gas recruiter.
Why Seek the Services of an Oil and Gas Recruiter?
An experienced oil and gas recruiter has a deep understanding of the unique demands of the industry, and the expectations of its employees and employers. This enables them to provide candidates that are perfectly fit the demands of their specific industry clients. These agencies also offer the following benefits:
* Have excellent networking with the top industry players and the best executives in the industry (with different levels of expertise) worldwide.
* Have extensive experience in recruiting candidates for various positions and clients in the industry.
* Cater to the specific requirements of clients and candidates, be it for long-term or short-term projects.
* Have in-depth industry knowledge, making them the partner of choice for oil companies as well as prospective employees.
* Have a robust system to validate candidates at every state of the stringent recruitment process. This ensures that only the best make it to the final interview. Hence, chances of rejection by the client are also rare.
* Strictly adhere to client’s deadlines, while also ensuring the supply of qualified and skilled candidates. This ensures long-term, excellent relationships with clients
* May also guarantee for the selected candidates for a certain period of time
The best oil and gas recruiter or headhunter agency is also equipped with resources for providing talented human resources for executive positions. They typically supply workforce that is high in demand and short in supply. They have an aggressive recruitment style; they attract job seekers as well actively seek them out. They contact candidates directly and motivate them to attend interviews, either conducted by the client or themselves. This method is particularly effective in top-level management recruitment, where general advertisements may not yield results.
A leading oil and gas recruiter, www.jenny-the-headhunter.com has over 15 years of experience in providing middle and senior level executives to industries, such as oil and gas, biomedical, chemical sciences and specialized engineering and manufacturing. So, if you too are looking for a career change, just get in touch with the leader right now! Author Box Aliceshown has 1 articles online
Alice Shown is a recruitment consultant and provides best information about both recruiters and potential recruits advice on various aspects of their careers. He recommend to visit www.jenny-the-headhunter.com the people who are are looking for best oil and gas recruiter in Asia.
Print article Report Add New Comment Why Employ The Services Of An Oil And Gas Recruiter?
Log in or Create Account to post a comment. * * Security Code: Change Image Related searches: Why Employ The Services Of An Oil And Gas Recruiter?
oil and gas industry oil prices gas prices oil and gas companies recruiters oil and gas prices gastritis gas mileage gastric bypass presidential candidates Related Articles Why Employ The Services Of An Oil And Gas Recruiter?
Engraving Services For Oil width:622px;height:15px;font-style:italic;text-align:center”>This article was published on 2010/11/26 You might also like
Taylor Swift Shines in her Short-sleeved Gucci Gown on the Red Carpet at the 2014 Grammy Awards
Should you loved this informative article and you would love to receive much more information regarding external half coil heating reflects kettle assure visit our website.