New report The Future of the Oil Fields Services Industry to 2015 – Rebound in Exploration and Drilling Activity Drives Growth provides an in-depth analysis of the global oil field services industry and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and major regions in the global oilfield services industry. The report provides forecasts of the global oilfield services industry to 2015. The report also provides segmental forecasts of the global exploration and evaluation services market, global drilling services market and global completion and production services market. The report provides in-depth analysis of the key trends and challenges in the global oilfield services industry. The report also provides an analysis of the geographical trends in each of the market segments. An analysis of the competitive scenario and market share analysis is also provided for each of the market segments. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Researchs team of industry experts.
- Provides a complete overview of the future prospects of the global oil field services industry.
- Analyzes the oil field services industry in the major regions of the world. Regions covered include North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific
- Analyzes each of the market segments including exploration and evaluation services, drilling services and completion and production services from 2005 to 2015.
- Identifies the high growth areas and markets for the future business expansion and market expansion.
- Analyzes the competitive scenario providing a market share analysis of the key competitors in the industry for 2009. Key companies covered Schlumberger, Petroleum Geo Services (PGS), Fugro, TGS, Geokinetics, Dawson geophysical company, Tidelands Geophysical Company, ION Geophysical Corporation, BGP (CNPC), Global Geophysical, Geotrace Technologies, China Oilfield Services (CNOOC), and Polarcus
- Analysis of the key drivers and restraints, with review of the various concerns, shifting trends and major regions in the global oil field services industry. Trends are also provided at a regional and segment level.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the global oil field services industry.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the global oilfield services industry.
- Understand the market positioning of the oilfield service providers.
- Increase future revenues and profitability with the help of insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the global oil field services industry.
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against the major players in the global oilfield services industry.
For more information, please visit :
Author Box Aarkstore Enterprise has 1 articles online
Print article Report Add New Comment The Future Of The Oil Fields Services Industry To 2015 – Rebound In Exploration And Drilling
Log in or Create Account to post a comment. * * Security Code: Change Image Related searches: The Future Of The Oil Fields Services Industry To 2015 – Rebound In Exploration And Drilling
global warming oil prices marketing globalization future cars oil field jobs future shop oil of olay future weapons services marketing Related Articles The Future Of The Oil Fields Services Industry To 2015 – Rebound In Exploration And Drilling
Future of the Oil and Gas Industry
Publisher: Gladeya Smith Recently, there have been an ongoing discussions about the pace and size of Asia’s emergence as an economic powerhouse. Americas Offshore Drilling Industry Outlook
Publisher: Bharat Book Bureau Bharatbook added a new report on “Offshore Drilling Industry in the Americas to 2015 – New Deepwater Discoveries and Stringent Offshore Regulations Affecting the Future Industry Outlook” into its market report catalogue for reselling. Oil Field Services Financing Solutions
Publisher: Jeff Bross Cash Flow is one of the biggest ongoing issues in the Oil Field Services Industry. Often longer payment terms utilized by the larger oil companies putting a cash flow squeeze on the smaller oil field services companies. Factoring invoices has become a much needed solution by providing cash within one day instead of waiting 30 to 60 days for payments to arrive. Exploration Diamond Drilling
Publisher: himfr History Offshore Drilling Industry in Asia Pacific to 2015 – New Discoveries Shifting the Focus to Emerging Economies
Publisher: Rajesh Gunnam Offshore Drilling Expenditure in Asia Pacific is Expected to Continue to Increase From 2010 to 2015 After a Dip in the Previous Two Years Visionshopsters added new report ” The Future of Deepwater Drilling “
Publisher: Vision Shopsters According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), at the end of 2008 the world’s total offshore crude oil reserves was 238bn barrels (approximately 18% of the total oil reserves) Petrobras – Soil Drilling Equipment Manufacturer – Exploration Drill Rigs
Publisher: ertyu Overview Headquarters of Petrobras in downtown Rio de Janeiro Petrobras controls significant oil and energy assets in 18 countries in Africa, North America, South America, Europe and Asia. These holdi… Oil Well drilling techniques
Publisher: Andrews Boaz Oil has gained the reputation of having become one of the most precious commodities that has been found on earth. Nations which possess this valuable reserve have become the most powerful and wealthy in this world and in other words really rule the world economy. Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry to 2015 – Enhanced Oil Recovery Proving to be a Key Solution | Market Research Report
Publisher: aksdes0109 Aarkstore announce a new report “Oil and Gas Enhanced Production Services Industry to 2015 – Enhanced Oil Recovery Proving to be a Key Solution for Tapping Uncoventional Reservoirs and Depleting Oil Fields” through its vast collection of market research report. Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry to 2015 – Rise of Ultra Deep Water Offshore Oil and Gas Production
Publisher: aksdes0109 Aarkstore announce a new report “Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) Industry to 2015 – Rise of Ultra Deep Water Offshore Oil and Gas Production Leading to Industry Growth” through its vast collection of market research report.com. All rights reserved.