This time, it could be worldwide. Let’s keep “The Hunger Games” in the realm of fiction.
SOLAR KEEPS FLYING
OO Sun-Powered Airplane Completes Historic Trip Around the World using only solar power. Although mechanical setbacks meant the entire trip spanned over a year:
– The plane flew 23 days in 17 stages nearly 27,000 miles;
– Solar powered by day, it glided by night.
“I’m sure that within 10 years we’ll see electric airplanes transporting 50 passengers on short to medium haul flights,” said co-pilot Bertrand Piccard.
OO Minnesota: ‘Value of Solar’ Gains Another Foothold
– Avoided transmission investments,
– Positive health and environmental impacts of clean energy
– Helping the grid on sunny days when extra power is often needed.
The state is the first to adopt a VOS approach for determining how much community solar customers will be paid for the power their projects produce.
Daily Climate Change: Global Map of Unusual Temperatures, Aug 11, 2016
Looking above at recent temperature anomalies, much of the US and the waters surrounding it are experiencing warmer than normal temperatures: despite cool surface temperatures, the drought continues in California.
If you have any questions concerning where by and how to use coke, you can make contact with us at our own web site.