Through a comparative analysis on the development of refined petroleum industry in 31 provincial regions and 20 major cities in visualized form of data map, the report provides key data and concise analyses on the refined petroleum industry in China, a list of top 20 enterprises in the sector as well as the comparison on investment environment in top 10 hot regions. In addition, the report truly reflects the position of foreign enterprises in refined petroleum industry across China based on a comprehensive comparison of operating conditions among different enterprise types.
This report is based on Chinese industry classification (Industrial Classification For National Economic Activities, GB/T 4754-2002).
Additionally, by original creation of ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index, the report directly shows the difference in various regions of Mainland China in terms of refined petroleum industry, providing an important reference for investors’ selection of target regions to make investment.
What will you get from this report?
To get a comprehensive picture on distribution of and difference in performance in regions of Mainland China in terms of the refined petroleum industry;
To figure out the hot regions in China for refined petroleum industry, find out the potential provinces and cities suitable for investment as well as the economic development level and investment environment in these regions;
To get a clear picture on the overall development, industry size and growth trend of refined petroleum industry across China in the past 3 years;
To get a clear picture on development status of foreign enterprises, state-owned enterprises, and private enterprises in recent years as well as the industry position of the above ownerships;
Present you with a list of top 20 enterprises inside the industry.
Regions Covered By This Report
All the 31 provincial regions in Mainland China;
Top 20 cities in terms of refined petroleum industry.
Enterprise Types Covered By This Report
Top 20 enterprises;
Enterprises Funded by Foreign Countries (territories), Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan;
Chinese State-owned Enterprises;
ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index
It is an indicator through aggregate weighted computation based on the three authority statistics of enterprise numbers, sales revenue and profit by region and corporate ownership, and in accordance with the regional distribution of leading enterprises inside the sector. Through horizontal comparison on the refined petroleum industry development in different provinces, municipalities, and autonomous regions, the ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index is specially designed to truly reflect the conditions of regional distribution for the refined petroleum industry, providing a quantitative, visual and reliable reference for relevant users to make decisions. The ZEEFER Industry Distribution Index adopts a hundred mark system. For a certain region, the higher the score, the higher the distribution concentration in this region and the industry position of the region shall be more important.
- The Nationwide Distribution Of Refined Petroleum Industry In China
- Introduction To Major Cities
- Nationwide Distribution Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises In Refined Petroleum Industry
- Nationwide Distribution Of Foreign-Funded Enterprises
- Nationwide Distribution By Enterprise Numbers
- Sales Revenue Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Region
- Sales Revenue In Different Regions For Refined Petroleum Industry
- Nationwide Distribution Of Top 100 Enterprises In Terms Of Sales Revenue
10. Comparison Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises
10.1 Operating Status Of Top 10 Areas With Highest Total Profits
10.2 Comparison On Operating Status Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Region
- Analysis On Operating Status Of Enterprises By Corporate Ownership
- . Analysis On The Changes In Number Of Enterprises By Corporate Ownership
- . Analysis On The Changes In Sales Revenue By Corporate Ownership
- . Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets Of Enterprises
- .1 Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets By Corporate Ownership
- .2 Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets By Corporate Size
- .3 Comparison On The Rate Of Return On Assets Of Foreign-Funded And HK-, Macau-, And Taiwan-Funded Enterprises By Corporate Size
- . Comparison On The Investment Environment Indexes Of 10 Major Regions
- . List Of Top 2. Enterprises In Terms Of Sales Revenue
- . Index Explanation
For more information, please visit :
Author Box Aarkstore Enterprise has 1 articles online
Print article Report Add New Comment China Refined Petroleum Industry Profile – Cic251 — Aarkstore Enterprise
Log in or Create Account to post a comment.com. All rights reserved.
If you have any sort of concerns pertaining to where and ways to use Kinetic Energy Petroleum Refinery, you can contact us at the web site.