(1) at 1:25 p.m. on the November 19, 1993, Zhili Town, Shenzhen, Kwai Chung
Toy Factory fire killed 87 people and injured 51 people, destroyed 1,600 square meters plant, 8.08 million yuan of direct economic losses. Identified, the fire department warehouse electrical short circuit ignited tinder beads melt generated below the stack of fuel due.
(2) 1996 7 17 1 50 points, Shenzhen City, River-side
Hotels Building where the big fire, killed 29 people. Cause of the accident is not closed before the staff left the fans,
Power supply Line around the fuel overheated due to ignition.
(3) 2008 9 20 to 23 am, Longgang District, Longgang street dance king Long East Community Club, stage performances discharge fireworks, the fire caused the roof of the fuel catastrophic fire, causing 44 deaths, 80 injured. Fire resulting in death or injury is mainly due to smoke and stampede.
In a variety of disasters, fire is the most frequent and most widespread threat to public safety and social development, one of the major disasters, building fires more likely to cause significant Qunsiqunshang event. Fire in our building, many of the victims were not burned to death burn, but to choke to death or killed in a plunge from a high-rise a fall. Therefore, when the fire broke out, trapped personnel should remain calm, take the right emergency measures can greatly increase the chances of survival.
1. Not in bed smoking a cigarette, throw mobile fire (matches, cigarette butts, mosquito coils, etc.), children do not play with fire.
2. Not to volatile gasoline, alcohol, solvents, oil, combustible at home.
3. Before going to bed, going to off electricity, turn off.
4. Fire and electric appliances not in use to leave the scene.
5. Check heating equipment regularly and timely repair of broken wires, switches.
6. Room floors, ceilings, curtains, etc., it is appropriate
Flame Retardant Or flame retardant material, disable combustible materials.
7. At home, car, standing and familiar to use fire fighting equipment.
8. Regular cleaning kitchen grease and dust cloth, linoleum and other flammable materials.
9. Building out the window Security Field activities should be established and to ensure that you can open the door.
1. Timely warning: loud call, alerted neighbors; call 110, clarifying the address and floor, the best illustration of combustion products, active await
Fire . 2. Fire fighting methods (1) stove on fire off the first valve, aprons soaked cover their cover off.
(2) Mo fire water pan, pour leaves and covering the lid.
(3) electrical power before ignition, dry clothing cover off; stand
TV Side of the unit to prevent the tube burst.
(4) individual items on fire, quickly moved outdoors. Find nearby fire device, basin, passing buckets of water, to make the best fire off.
3. Escape methods: (1) fire from low to high channeling, quickly identified the fire point, do not easily jump the floor, do not take the elevator.
(2) the balcony outside the window shouting, knocking soft cast metal objects. Waving brightly colored goods during the day, night light flashlight. Author Box pretty has 9428 articles online and 6 fans
I am an expert from China Toys Suppliers, usually analyzes all kind of industries situation, such as wall mount hair dryer ,
Print article Report Add New Comment Building Fire Escape Fire Emergency Measures
Log in or Create Account to post a comment. * * Security Code: Change Image Related searches: Building Fire Escape Fire Emergency Measures
fire escapes firefly firefox fireworks fire escape ladder fire escape ladders fire escape plan escape the fate measures of central tendency empire state building Related Articles Building Fire Escape Fire Emergency Measures
Fire Escape Ladders Are Indispensable Accessories For Your Home
Publisher: Aliceshown Fire hazards are definitely something you need to safeguard your family from. Every year, thousands of US citizens die from fire hazards of some kind. And the sad part is that many of these could have… Jsb Fire
Publisher: Gareth Hoyle JSB Fire alarm systems are an important investment for businesses. If you run business premises then you need to protect your staff and assets against the risk of fire. Fire Extinguisher Servicing Is An Essential Fire Safety Measure
Publisher: K Garrow Providing fire fighting equipment is a legal requirement, but simply putting it into place is not sufficient in itself. All fire safety equipment must be properly maintained, which includes regular fire extinguisher servicing. Find out more about your responsibilities in this informative article. Why Do We Need Fire Escape Ladders?
Publisher: kathleenchester How many times have you watched people dying when they have got trapped in a fire on television? Refinery Don’t you think at that time – “this can’t happen to me or my family?” But what if this unfortunate incident occurs at your home? No amount of crying or shouting or despair will repay your loss. That is why you should be prepared for it. On The Building Of A Fire Emergency Lighting Design – Lighting A Fire Emergency Evacuation
Publisher: gaga Abstract: The fire emergency lighting system is a building security system is an important component. Improve the design of fire emergency lighting should be power settings, lead selection and installation, selection and arrangement of lamps, lighting control, evacuation instructions and other links related strictly enforce the regulations to guarantee the state of emergency in the fire to play its due role Building Safety With Steel Fire Escapes
Publisher: Maryland Kurns Even though it is a rare to see a building on fire, it has become a necessity to install fire escapes in every building. This has become a necessity since even though there is only a very slim chance of a building catching fire, the chance is still there, and when that happens, it is necessary that the people be evacuated as quickly as possible. A fire escape if the best way, but among all materials used, steel fire escapes are the best of them all. Fire Safety – Importance of Fire exits
Publisher: ogonfire The fire exit is referred to as as emergency exits. This fire exits permits us for faster evacuation and helps within the time when the most exit is blocked due to fire. Passive Fire Protection Products Fire Doors
Publisher: Alec Cartelli To observe fire safety regulations, active fire protection, passive fire protection and fire prevention measures must be in place. Fire Safety Companies – What is fire hydrants?
Publisher: ogonfire The fire hydrant is an active fire protection measure, which is commonly a reliable water source, planned in the main place or on the important lanes of the city. Fire Shutters
Publisher: Gareth Hoyle Don’t become a victim of fire, protect your property or business with Fire Shutters Use the latest range of Fire Shutters to provide you with protection as you escape from a burning building. This article was published on 2010/09/27 You might also like
Taylor Swift Shines in her Short-sleeved Gucci Gown on the Red Carpet at the 2014 Grammy Awards
Leave A Comment